Is the Terminator really terminated?

Hi All,
I'm back from the ACGA conference in Philadelphia and catching up on the
latest news items on genetic modification.
Tom Tyler, the ACGA prez, has given me the job of drafting a positon
statement on this subject, so if you are interested in helping with this,
please get in touch with me ASAP.
In the meantime, read this item on Terminator technology:

Regards,
Laura
Laura Berman
FoodShare's Community Garden Programme Coordinator
phone:    (416) 392-1668
fax:          (416) 392-6650
email:    laura@foodshare.net
email:    cgnetwork@foodshare.net