THE SPIRIT AND THE ECOLOGY

Hi Cyndy,

What a great collection of writings you gave us. Thanks so much!

It is wonderful to hear these words of hope, cheer and guidance that you
have sent to us all.  My faith is the Baha'i Faith and as you know, the
Baha'i Faith is a world wide religion, established in 120,000 comunities of
the world, whose purpose is to unite the world.  The founder, Baha'u'llah,
over a hundred fifty years ago, gave us the plan and established a Covenant
to bring about The Kingdom of God on Earth.  His Writings cover every aspect
of man's needs and include the specific requirements for caring for the
environment.  Religion is one and mankind is one human family under the one
God.

Baha'u'llah says "The All-Knowing Physician hath His finger on the pulse of
mankind.  He perceiveth the disease, and prescribeth, in His unerring
wisdom, the remedy. Every age hath its own problem, and every soul its
particular aspiration.  The remedy the world needeth in its present-day
afflictions can never be the same as that which a subsequent age may
require.  Be anxiously concerned with the needs of the age ye live in, and
center your deliberations on its exigencies and requirements.
	(Baha'u'llah:  Gleanings, Page: 213)

To know more about the Writings of Baha'u'llah and His answers for this age
go to www.bahai.org.

Again, thanks for sharing your words of wisdom.

Ruthie Leeb

At 11:28 AM 10/08/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>The Christian perspective of our ecology & why we should rise up to become
better stewards of our planet, gifted by God.