Religion and community gardening

No thank you for the religion being peddled to community gardens. Please stop. Start your own user groups.

I am of the Jesse Ventura school, and don't appreciate religion being shoved at me. I can count 10 channels of religion on cable sometimes, mostly being pushed by gay-and- race-haters dressed in silk suits, peddling books about hellfire. Bosnia, Kosova, Northern Ireland, the Christian Nazi murderers and the whole bloody history of religion is not a big turn-on.

Thanks for nothing.
Bob L