Nominate ACGA for Motley Fool Charity Drive
Dear ACGA members,
You can help ACGA by nominating the organization as the Motley Fool Charity
of Choice. It is used to determine the recipients of this years Charity Funds.
Do the following steps:
1) Go to www.fool.com
2) Find headline for Charity Drive and click.
3) Click on nominate a charity
4) Click on post new (upper left hand corner)
5) At this point you will asked to register. Click on registration page and
fill out the form. IT IS FREE TO REGISTER.
6) Once you've registered go back to nominations page and click post new
7) In the subject line write American Community Gardening Association and in
the text area give some description of why you think ACGA is a suitable
nominee for the Motley Fool Charity Drive.
8) Click submit and your nomination has been sent.
Thanks for any help you can give to this effort.
ACGA Board of Directors
community_garden maillist - firstname.lastname@example.org