Picardo Venus

I recently read a newspaper article outlining objections to the Picardo
Venus, a statue in a Seattle community garden.  The article did not name the
garden, but it was established in 1973 and is "the city's oldest and largest
community garden."  I need a picture of the statue for an art class, and I
would appreciate information on it and/ or how I can get it.  Thanks, E.
Haley