New PAN Pesticide Database

Hi Y'all,
I just got back from having a great time in Atlanta at the ACGA conference.
This email was waiting for me and I thought I'd share it with everyone. It's
from Pesticide Action Network Updates Service (PANUPS)

>New PAN Pesticide Database:
 >To find out the vital statistics about a particular pesticide, you might
>talk to a farmer about the pests it is used for; a chemist about its >breakdown
products; a pesticide activist or government organization about >regulatory
status; and a physician about toxicity.
>Or you could visit PAN
>North America's new pesticide database at <http://www.pesticideinfo.org>.

>The PAN Pesticide Database is the largest, most comprehensive collection of
>pesticide data in the world, including information about 5,100 pesticide active
>ingredients, pesticide breakdown products and related chemicals. The system
>also provides information on over 100,000 formulated pesticide products
>registered by U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and California
>Department of Pesticide Regulation.

Laura Berman
FoodShare Toronto
T:(416) 392-1668