Cumminuty Gardens ?

We are a rural arts organization who has been given for ninty nine years A
wonderful tract of twenty three acres.
The rustic old flea market buildings serve as studio's and galleries for
first time artist and regular demonstraters.  Antique dealers are allowed
but nothing NEW is ever sold except art supplies and foods.
We already have turned an old logging trail into a flat (for people with
special needs) trail ten feet across and one mile long.  The trail also
serves as a display back ground for all types of outdoor art.
We are labeling the trees and having other work done to  provide tours
every day through this virgin hardwood trail.
We are working with the department of Agr and natural resourses to aquire
help but we have  found that most of the funds require match and we do not
have these resourses.
Do you have a suggestion where I might look for additional information and
funding.  We would like to make several gardens on the property.  One to
include vegetables for the elderly population.  We know this one will be
very successful.  Most older eople in the area like to grow.  They always
have grown their own foods. Now they are too old to weed a half acre. A
small 12X12 will do.?
Please let us know if you have any suggestions.
  Thanks in advance.
Tom Harrelson