Re: Children's gardening books

 My name is Neha Patel and I coordinate the Portland
Oregon's Children's Gardening Program.  We are a pilot
program and are now establishing many of our
resources.  We have been granted funding to establish a
reference library for the program.  I am looking for
any highly recommended curriculum books or fiction
books that have been used in other children's gardening
programs.  The children we serve have a age range of 5-
13.  We also provide suppor for schools and teachers so
any schoool-based garden curriculum would be
appreciated as well.

Thank you,
Neha Patel