RE: Back from SLC - OOPS!

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Back from SLC - OOPS!
  • From: "Jack N. Hale" <jackh@knoxparks.org>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:04:02 -0400

Well I think I'm jet lagged.
Sally Anne was there and her office was bombed, but she's not the web
wrangler.  That's Laura Berman from Toronto.  Sometimes all these overworked
board members blend together.  My apologies.
Another list serve participant at the conference was Leslie Pohl-Kosbau, my
old schoolmate from Portland, OR.
What a party!