Re: Report from Lower Manhattan

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Report from Lower Manhattan
  • From: "Cyndy Ross" <cynross@tir.com>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 12:01:57 -0400

I thank God we have heard from you!!!!!  Our church has started our prayer
chain by praying for all families involved.  Also, we are praying for those
responsible for this horrific evil will be revealed, good people will rise
up, and this evil aberration will be abolished from this earth.

I, too, have been shaking since hearing -- & eventually seeing the video --
of this incomprehensible evil.  I am praying for you & your family, too,
Adam.  All the while clutching onto my now 7 1/2 month old son, crying, &
watching the Disney channel.

I implore you all to join in the power of prayer & to hold fast to your
loved ones.  Please hug each other for me, yourselves, & The Almighty.

Peace be with you all,
Cyndy Ross (Miller)