Re: ACGA Multilogue Seeking New ID

  • Subject: Re: [cg] ACGA Multilogue Seeking New ID
  • From: Dboek@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 22:33:25 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/01 2:38:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com writes:

> You could call it "Chocolate Egg Cream: The Journal of the American
>  Community Gardening Association", but then you'd have to give out pretzels,
>  and those break and make a mess in the mail....
>  As you can see, I have alot to atone for.

LOL!!! I could use a good egg cream about now - even though the temps tonight
have dropped down into the 40s, which means all the warm weather stuff is
about done for this year. Heck, we could just compost those smooshed

Don Boekelheide
Charlotte NC (where it's hard to find an egg cream, but we got great iced tea)