Re: Re: Multilogue Name

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Re: Multilogue Name
  • From: David King <greenman@ucla.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 08:45:39 -0700

Another magazine is called The Grapevine - although if we apend ours with 'The Journal...' we ought not have a conflict with any other magazine by the same name.  It
just doesn't come across with the originality I think we possess.

I still like 'Harvest; The Journal of the American .....yadda yadda.'   I think it represents the abundance of news, ideas and progress - a report on what we are reaping in
the world.

I'll call you and raise you a quarter cent.

dk