RE: Mosquito dunks and frogs

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Mosquito dunks and frogs
  • From: "John Verin" jverin@pennhort.org
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:20:36 -0400

I would guess Yes, it's OK. Mosquito dunks, the ones that I have used from Peaceful Valley Farm Supply www.groworganic.com are a Bt variety, and specific to certain insects. You can always call PVFS and ask them. A toll-free number is on their site.

Paco John Verin
City Wide Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 North 20th Street, 5th floor
Philadelphia, PA  19103-1495
Phone: 215-988-8885; Fax 215-988-8810