Community Gardens in Mexico City???

  • Subject: [cg] Community Gardens in Mexico City???
  • From: David Peterson dayvidmp@yahoo.com
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:48:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
 My name is David Peterson, and I am a student
researcher from Austin, Texas. I worked in the NYC
community gardens last summer (with the Green
Guerillas, Moregardens! and with some South Bronx and
East New York gardens), and wrote my undergraduate
thesis on my work there. It was great.
     I am currently working on a research proposal
having to do with public space in Mexico City, and was
wondering if anyone had any knowledge of community
gardens, or similar entities, in Mexico City? I'd love
to keep my work on public space related to community
gardens, and your help would be really wonderful.
Thanks, David Peterson, Austin, TX

Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
http://news.yahoo.com