missed you

  • Subject: [cg] missed you
  • From: "Deborah Steelman" dasteelman@erols.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:57:49 -0400

Dear Ellen,
As the time has gone by since my return from my trip, I realize it has been quite a while since I've seen your familiar presence in the garden, on the street, or in church.  I thought for a while maybe you were away or at your Dad's on the week ends.  Please let me know how things are going with you and Gary.
I hope to see you at Paulsboro Day tomorrow or church when you can come.  This Sun. we return to SS at 9:30 and church at 11:00.
Shalom,
Debbie