The ACGA magnets

Hi, Folks!

Remember the ACGA magnets that came in the mailing a few months ago? Does anyone have any information on where they were made, how many were ordered and what the cost was? (or the same info for any similar flat magnets?)

The Brain Injury Association of PA is looking into having such magnets made -- we figured we'd make them in the shape of Pennsylvania and put the BIA logo, website and toll-free helpline on them and then flood Pennsylvania with them! We actually have a funder lined up, but we need to provide

Check out my BIA-PA sig -- it's *ALL* Adam's fault -- you start quoting him too much on how to do public advocacy and sure enought, folks start thinking you actually know something about all this and they stick you with the Public Affairs Committee Chair! ;-)

Dorene Pasekoff, Co-chair, Public Policy Committee
Brain Injury Association of Pennsylvania
Brain Injury Resource Line (BIRL): 1-866-635-7097