Free Chipper Shredder Available

  • Subject: [cg] Free Chipper Shredder Available
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:31:42 EDT

The Clinton Community Garden's repaired and still useful gasoline powered chipper shredder is available for any NYC community garden or community garden support organization that wants it, free of charge.  This powerful machine, which should be only operated by a careful, sober adult , shreds branches, woody, materials into mulch or easily compostable piles very, very quickly.

We have purchased a new chipper shredder, and while the Clinton Community Garden would like to keep "'Ol Betsy", we simply do not have the room to keep her in our garden shed with the new one.

Therefore offer this used, but workable chipper shredder to  the NYC Community Garden family ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED, "as is" basis.

The Clinton Community Garden, may even arrange to deliver it, if you don't have access to a a car to transport it. . Again, as in every offer like this, time is of the essence.

Interested gardens should contact the Clinton Community Garden via Nancy Severance, Clinton Community Garden co-chair at nseverance@audubon.org.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden