Re: Community Garden Statistics

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Community Garden Statistics
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 11:27:45 EDT

Please go to the American Community Gardening Association website - (  American Community Gardening Association )there is a wealth of material there for you to read, along with leads to books and pubications relevent to your search.

Please let us know, after having read the site carefully, what your questions are.

Adam Honigman
Clinton Community Garden

Subj: [cg] Community Garden Statistics