Hollenback BBQ and Yard Sale

  • Subject: [cg] Hollenback BBQ and Yard Sale
  • From: Emma de Caires emmadeca@yahoo.com
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:13:13 -0700 (PDT)

Please post and pass it on!

Are you looking to hold onto that last surge of summer?

Well, youll find it this Saturday in Brooklyn !

Listen to cool jazz, check out our community garden, eat tasty grillings and other delicious foodstuffs and peruse our yard sale to pick up things you did not even know you needed.

Hollenback Community Garden

presents

our

2005 SumMer Event

Grand fundraising Extravaganza

BBQ and YARD SALE

Come support our community garden and all city parks!!!!