come and garden

  • Subject: [cg] come and garden
  • From: "Julia Smith" jules_a@sbcglobal.net
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:51:43 -0700

If anyone would like to come and garden tomorrow Wed. afternoon, I will be
out there after 12:30, I pick my daughter up from pre-school then, and will
head straight over to the garden, feed her lunch and get to work.

We would like to start a schedule of alternating weekly work days at the
garden Wed. afternoons and Fri. mornings.  So starting this Wed. we will be
having a work day, and next week we will have a work day on Fri. 9/15 9:30
to noon.  This month the work days will be Wed. Sept. 6th and 20th 12:45 to
3pm, and Fri. Sept. 15th and 29th, 9:30 to noon.  So come on out, bring
pruning and weeding tools, water to drink and see what's going on at Grant
Mahoney Community Garden.

I also wanted to Thank the group that came out last.  Guillermo, Sean, Sarah
Lavezzo, Celeste Neumann, Cindy Geiger, we did a lot.  Thank you.  (I have
been having on going trouble with our computer and it's functions, sorry to
be so delayed)
The flier and photo's are great!  We will just fine toon with Sean, if she
hasn't replied yet, and get back to you. Thanks!

Julia