Re: Quick wasting my time!

  • Subject: [cg] Re: Quick wasting my time!
  • From: "Cynthia Price" skyprice@gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:48:16 -0400

While I agree that it was probably pretty harsh to use the word "stupid" in the previous e-mail, I also think it would certainly have been nice for at least ONE of the people who keep sending the un-subscribe messages to the whole list to have explained that that was the problem. That way, maybe someone could be alerted to take care of it. As the situation has stood for the last couple weeks, pursuant to the discussion about how many informational e-mails were getting sent out, I made the same assumption: that people were trying to make a stand to everyone on the list. I note that the person who just posted put it as a P.S. in her request, which seems very helpful.

I gathered that that was what the woman who posted the whole response to the link was trying to say, but it was very hard to follow so defeated the purpose.

Although I have no desire to stop my own subscription -- I very much enjoy the postings and just save them for another time if I'm too busy to read them -- I hope that something can be done to fix the link so that people who want to unsubscribe can without taking it to the whole list.

Cynthia Price
Greater Grand Rapids Food Systems Council