Garden Forever

I thought that you might be interested in my new web magazine, Garden
Forever, which is devoted to gardeners of all ages and abilities, with
articles on gardening for the visually impaired, for the senses, in small
places, tips for saving our backs, etc.  I hope that you will consider
adding Garden Forever to your list of links.
Thank you for your consideration,
Bev Mitchell
Garden Forever