Re: Fern availability--"Big Island" Hawaii

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Fern availability--"Big Island" Hawaii
  • From: "philip crabb" ninnescah@hotmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 19:52:11 -0500

Hi Dean,
I don't know any either. But I'd check for referrals through the orchid growers.
Phil Crabb

From: "Dean Ouer" <d.ouer@cox.net>
To: <ferns@hort.net>
Subject: [ferns] Fern availability--"Big Island" Hawaii
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:14:22 -0700

Does anyone know of any fern collectors on the Big Island of Hawaii? I've
been trying to find a source for rare ferns there with no luck. Even the names
of sources on any of the other islands might also be of help.

Thanks in advance for any replies,
Dean Ouer