Re: Fern availability--"Big Island" Hawaii

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] Fern availability--"Big Island" Hawaii
  • From: "carol noel" carolnoel2000@hotmail.com
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:13:12 +0000

Dean - I will call around for you here...and let you know.

Carol on the Hilo Side, Big Island, Hawaii

>From: "Dean Ouer" >Reply-To: ferns@hort.net >To: >Subject: [ferns] Fern
availability--"Big Island" Hawaii >Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 17:14:22 -0700
> >Does anyone know of any fern collectors on the Big Island of Hawaii?
I've >been trying to find a source for rare ferns there with no luck.
Even the names >of sources on any of the other islands might also be of
help. > >Thanks in advance for any replies, >Dean Ouer >