new address

  • Subject: [ferns] new address
  • From: "Winter, Wim de" Wim.dewinter@wisl.nl
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 10:23:28 +0200

Finally I seem to have disposed off my read-only mode regarding Fernet. It seems the majordomo has problems with subscription addresses that are different from where I send my replies from.

Right, a repeat of one of the messages that didn't come through:

"I will sign my capitulation and close my e-mail address (WimW@ddsw.nl) in about one week, as too much too dirty spam is coming in every hour now. Anyone wishing to keep in contact, please contact me for the new address.

until April 20 WimW@ddsw.nl will function."

Wim de Winter