Re: fern spores available

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] fern spores available
  • From: "Brian Aikins" brcazagrps@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:04:04 -0700

Robert,

I'd be glad to distribute the spores. By the way, I had pretty good luck raising the spores you shared a few years ago. Sixteen of the 23 species are still going strong; the rest either never germinated or were too difficult to grow without a greenhouse. See pictures at http://photobucket.com/albums/v353/fernpics/ .
Thank you so much for collecting an offering the spores!
Regards,

Brian
Everett, Washington

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Newman" <plantboy@earthlink.net>