Re: fern spores available

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] fern spores available
  • From: "Brian Aikins" brcazagrps@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:58:31 -0700

Fernetters,

It looks like I'll be the spore distributor. Please contact me off line if you're interested in Robert's generous offer of free Chinese spores.

By the way, All the ferns on my Fernpics website are from Robert's earlier spore distribution. My count of 16 did not include volunteers and species that have died since the picture was taken (photo date appears when hovering cursor over picture).

Brian Aikins
brcazagrps@comcast.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Newman" <plantboy@earthlink.net>