Fern journals

  • Subject: [ferns] Fern journals
  • From: "Mike & Candy" joehrend@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:03:24 -0400

Hi all,

I'm cleaning out some old Fern Journals, preparing for a move.

Is anyone interested in them? I will sell them for $5. US per year, plus shipping.

I have American Fern Journal
Vol 73, 1-4 (1983)
Vol 74, 1-4 (1984)
Vol 75, 1-3 (1985)
Vol 76, 1-4 (1986)
Vol 77, 1 (1987) Not a full year

I also have American Fern Society Fiddlehead Forum
Vol 9, 1 (1982)
Vol 10, 1-6 (1983)
Vol 11, 1-6 (1984)
Vol 12, 2-5 (1985)
Vol 13, 4-5 (1986)
Vol 14, 1 (1987)

I also have LAIFS Los Angeles International Fern Society
Vol 5, 1-12 (1978)
Vol 6, 1-12 (1979)
Vol 7, 1-12 (1980)
Vol 8, 1-12 (1981)
Vol 9, 1-6 (1982) started by monthly
Vol 10, 1-5 (1983) this is all published
Vol 11, 1-4 (1984) Feb-Aug
Vol 12, 1-6 (1984-85) Oct- Aug
Vol 13, 1-6 (1985-86) Oct- Aug
Vol 14, 1-6 (1986-87) Oct- Aug