Re: RE: Aunt Abbie Fern

Let me know how I can get a start of this most interesting looking fern. I raise many varieties of Nephrolepis, but I don't have this one. Duane Petersen

Bob Needham (bneedham) wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Keller (jrkeller)
Sent: Thu 04/13/06 08:57
To: Bob Needham (bneedham)
Subject: Aunt Abbie Fern

Good morning Bob,

Click on any of the images for a high resolution version. Too bad I can't hold
steady enough to get a sharp picture.

Are you kidding? They look terrific to me! Where's the one I took of YOU

next to your fern?

Too crummy to post? Heh! (blame the photographer!)
Hey, cool camera, BTW. I'd like to tap your brain a bit when I'm ready to

make the jump to

electronic SLR.

It's hard to believe that this is a pup from a pup of the original plant.

It's the best-looking

by far of all the ones that I've propagated and given away (better than

mine, too!).

Your green thumb rocks! Thanks for posting the photos; I'm cc:ing them to

the fern-net.

Your awesome Bird's-nest fern gets to show off a little too! :^)

Maybe tomorrow I'll bring in my tripod.