Re: RE: Aunt Abbie Fern

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] RE: Aunt Abbie Fern
  • From: "Denise" 101989@lizzy.com.au
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 12:44:52 +0930

Hi Bob

Yes I would appreciate the story on auntie abbies fern. I will have to be content to look at your pretty pictures. Until someone brings it to oz. It would have to go through the quarantine process and I don't know how successful that would be. I grow a lot of nephs but adiantums are my first love. Do you know of any adiantum enthusiast???? or have we any of them in this forum

Regards Denise