Offending Account Has Been Removed

  • Subject: Offending Account Has Been Removed
  • From: Ross Koning <rkoning@snet.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 04:48:55 -0700 (PDT)
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=snet.net; s=s1024; t=1334922535; bh=EqsClhRiyHipZAP8hSfRxwBRgUQ3YAceM+RoC11fmSc=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EIzyrrme6x2/Uu5Xr1X8i5MMpbrQEw1qWtl31IteO4flob+yy295pfwSUE0s6xJzRCF3fRLVgbo8WCjXWyG1gRlqjhc4vynCRW+kZl4bmXPUxe/YT5FDCVZSi+q0F9Mv9Fd6ngw4xoo81Je7rAIxBZKEZDr3U1Z/45kqcr/sick= s=s1024; d=snet.net; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=EcsnWhmMQRxOmgRaZsqF+jm3vE5Lw0QTH9A7pprzVf7clBfYo2UtZlRoqz09l1GLPZ6mqg4nGxCRn51jf1f5Qf5VvIwyfwndBJLb6hyhTe+EWG9sdRrCGfH/7G0PfdYNgHNtzOP+jmr7Q8izrw3ybnBI4xwpwLZMcrRg6946/Fc=;

Greetings fern lovers!

The person's connection to our mail-list has been removed.
I have notified that person's account of the problem, inviting her/him to
resubscribe once the situation with their email account has been resolved.
I'm sorry that it takes a few hours for me to check my email and notice the
problem.
Thanks to all who noticed before I did and invited a quick response.

Anyway, just suffice it to say that I get notices almost every day of
unsubscribed people trying to spam the list, and I'm glad that hort.net provides
us with that level of protection, so we don't have this happening every day.
When the spam/malware/porn etc. stuff comes through one of our subscriber
accounts, however, we don't have that kind of filtration.

Hope you are enjoying your fiddleheads uncoil...at least for those in the
Northern Hemisphere!

ross
 Ross E. Koning
141 Oak Street