[ferns] Welcome to Ferns!

  • Subject: [ferns] Welcome to Ferns!
  • From: "KONING,ROSS E. (Biology)" KONING@easternct.edu
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:10:41 -0400

Greetings former Fernetters!

Welcome to Ferns!

Our new venue here at hort.net is provided by Christopher Lindsey
who many in plant biology owe a tremendous debt of gratitude for
hosting several plant-related email lists.  Chris takes all the headaches
involving list servers off of desktop computers of folks like me.  So
let me start by saying THANK YOU to you, Chris, for agreeing to
add ferns to your family of served email lists.

The new service that Chris provides is NOT associated with a
university, so some of the rules about what we can send are now
greatly relaxed!  It is good to keep discussion focused on ferns,
but now we can have messages that involve advertising for ferns
and groups organizing for special group purchases, etc.  For those
of you with business interests, we can now hear from you on a
more-commercial level.

So, welcome to ferns@hort.net!

ross

Professor Ross E. Koning, PhD