RE: artificial trees

  • Subject: RE: [ferns] artificial trees
  • From: "Winter, Wim de" Wim.dewinter@wisl.nl
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:19:05 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Rogers [mailto:kerogers@iprimus.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 10:09
To: ferns@hort.net

Hi Wim

P. grande?  The real Philippines one or the Australian one now called P.

There are some growers here still persistent in using the old name which was
changed perhaps 60 years ago.

Keith Rogers
Mannum  South Australia

That's why I said: P. """grande"""... while it remains sterile I can't distinguish them. It never get colder than 15 degrees centigrade.