RE: question about handling a photo of a fern I have spores of.....

Hi Charles--  Well, if anyone out there recalls which site(s) people have
used to post photos previously for fernet users, I'd be glad to use it/them.
The main photo I could send you is 695 KB......is that ok or is it too big?
Let me know.  Thanks!  Robert

There are sites that allow posting of photos.  I don't know specifics.  If I
remember correctly, there have been posts to fernet which directed us to
such sites.
There are only a couple of drynarias that are distinctive.  If the photos
are low resolution, you could send them to me.  I could check with a couple
of people, and we might get lucky.