Re: Osmunda regalis var Purpurea

Hi Wayne

Will setup an image site soon and let you all know, no plans for my fern page upgrade yet.

Actually I uploaded some macro images to Treefern and Staghorn in Yahoo recently too.
Both under Keiths Ferns.

The sun went down tonight and only got one good shot of the Purpurea crozier.
Will post an image to anyone who writes me direct.

Keith Rogers
Mannum South Australia
kerogers@iprimus.com.au

Keith's Fern Page is at www.lm.net.au/~kerogers/

Supporting the Fern Society of South Australia inc on
www.users.chariot.net.au/~saufern/

Wayne Scott wrote:

No thoughts on the origin, but it sounds gorgeous. Are
you posting photos on your  web page?
Wayne Scott

=====