Re: Osmunda regalis var Purpurea

Hello Alan

Thank you for that...I stand corrected!!!!

I would love to say that RK and MR are wrong but I can't

As a penance I shall crawl to the greenhouse and lash myself with Osmunda fronds!

Best wishes from Matt

Alan Ogden <alanogden@9thedrive.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:
Sorry Matt it's PURPURASCENS - I checked in Reginald Kaye's and Martin
Rickard's books.

I don't know its origins either but it is very beautiful in the Spring.

Alan Ogden (UK)

http://www.hort.net/funds/