Osmunda again

  • Subject: [ferns] Osmunda again
  • From: Keith Rogers <kerogers@iprimus.com.au>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 13:56:36 +0930

Hi Guys

Been out watching and taking macros of the rest of the Osmunda starting their fabulous unfurling.

Been unable to find anything about 'Osmunda schiedei var Contorta', which I quietly found to have the wrong tag on it!!!! Maybe I need to flog myself with Osmunda fronds too!

Have anyone any info on it at all.

Keith Rogers
Mannum South Australia

Keith's Fern Page is at

Supporting the Fern Society of South Australia inc on