Just a Note to Remind Us of Ferns

  • Subject: [ferns] Just a Note to Remind Us of Ferns
  • From: Ross Koning rkoning@snet.net
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 23:03:15 -0400

Hi All,

This email is being sent at this time because it has been some time since we have had some posts and some of our people are wondering if the ferns mail list is still operating. Indeed the mail list is operating, but it is normal at this time of year for the traffic on ferns to drop to its lowest level as those of us in the North Temperate Zone enjoy our summers out with live ferns in the wild. Traffic picks up when school starts.

ross (list-dad)