Re: Denstaedtia propagation

Here in Maine at the Nursery I work at, we've some old Denstaedtia punctiloba plants that were laid out in a full shade bed in trays and most have survived 4 years of complete neglect...I'd like to lift them and replant them but not sure if there is a good time to do this?!
  Any ideas?????
  kfb maine

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.