From: Darren Lloyd <Darren@ferntastic.com>
To: ferns@hort.net
Sent: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 7:43 pm
Subject: [ferns] Spore sieve(s) / spore refrigerator / digital pH meter.

I have a few fern related question please:

1) I'm planning to purchase a sieve/sieves for processing my spore. Does
anyone have any recommendations as to the mesh size(s) best suited for the

2) I'm also thinking of purchasing a small spore refrigerator. Does anyone
have any recommendations in this regard?

3) I'm also looking for an inexpensive digital pH meter with a soil probe,
but haven't managed to find one yet.

Thanks in advance!