Re: Angiopteris

FrankBln wrote:
Dear members,
Currently I am interested in the development of Angiopteris ferns.
Especially I am interested in the prothalli development. I tried to get some
information on the internet to find out how they look like etc, but couldnt
find more detailed descriptions. Does someone of you know an internet
resource (or book) with more detailed information about these ferns? Any
hint is appreciated. Is there even someone with photographs of gametophytes?
Calder H. Chaffey's book "Australian Ferns - Growing them Successfully" has useful information on growing Angiopteris evecta

DN

--

David Nicholls
Nicholls Communications