Suggestions

Thanks for the information on Instar II

I am working on a revision of my book, Platycerium
Hobbyist's Handbook.  Right now I am in the section on
cultivation.  (Chapter 2)  If anyone has any
suggestions on ANY part of the book, I would be very
interested.

As for color, my intent now is to put the book out on
CD.  That way you can see and print as much color as
you want.  Actually printing the book on paper in
color is too expensive to even consider.

Contact me off list at

vailroy@hotmail.com

Thanks

Roy Vail