Re: botanical expedition notes on-line

 Sue:

Thanks for the kind note.  I'm not sure how many people would purchase
it, but it is a thought that I have from time to time...we'll see.  Hope
you are doing well.

Tony Avent
Plant Delights Nursery @
Juniper Level Botanic Garden
9241 Sauls Road
Raleigh, North Carolina  27603  USA
Minimum Winter Temps 0-5 F
Maximum Summer Temps 95-105F
USDA Hardiness Zone 7b
email tony@plantdelights.comwebsite  http://www.plantdelights.comphone 919 772-4794
fax  919 772-4752
"I consider every plant hardy until I have killed it myself...at least three times" - Avent

Sue Olsen wrote:

  Hi Tony,
  I think you should link all of your trip reports together for another
  book...."Travels with Tony". They are immensely informative and
  entertaining. Keep them coming.
  Sue Olsen
  Bellevue, WA
    Our expedition log (with photos) from our recent botanical
    expedition to
    N. Vietnam/Thailand is now posted at     http://www.plantdelights.com/Tony/vietnam_thailand.php    Any fern id's would be most welcomed.
    Enjoy.