RE: spore banks

Thank you to everyone who has supplied information on spore banks.  I
appreciate your help.

Valerie Pence
Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden

it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or dissemination
of the information is unauthorised and you should delete/destroy all copies
and notify the sender. No liability is accepted for any unauthorised use of
the information contained in this transmission.