Pteris umbrosa again

  • Subject: Pteris umbrosa again
  • From: "Brian Swale" <bj@caverock.net.nz>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:06:11 +1300

Hello all,

On the Pteris umbrosa page of the URL below, is an image of a plant I
found growing wild in Christchurch city, New Zealand.  For it to be growing
so well where I found it implies that it is probably well established in the wild
here now.   I didn't go looking for it; basically I just tripped over it !

Brian Swale.