Your Mom's Passing

  • Subject: Your Mom's Passing
  • From: Ross Koning <koningre@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 20:47:41 -0500

Hi Lisa,

Bob Needham announced your mom’s passing to the fern mail list group for which I’ve been “list-dad."
I was so saddened to hear of the end of her life.

Ann was a strong contributor to the dialog on what was known as fernet (later and now: ferns@hort.net).
I know she was a friend to many of us in the group and it will be meaningful to them to grieve her passing.

I’m wishing that any emptiness you have felt since August, has been and will continue to be filled with happy memories of times spent with her.
She certainly was a great friend for many fern biologists, and the knowledge of her passing will be accompanied by a flood of their own fond memories!
These memories in the minds of all who knew her are the legacy of her living and, in that sense, she is still with us!

Best wishes to you and the rest of the extended family,

ross

Ross Koning
141 Oak Street
Willimantic, CT 06226