PLEASE HELP....!!!! Re: Thanks

  • Subject: PLEASE HELP....!!!! Re: [ferns] Thanks
  • From: SCARLATTI@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:23:24 EST

Greetings....!!    I saw the original e-mail concerning this topic.
Accidently deleted it.
Hoped to see answers anyhow, but NOTHING UNTIL TODAY....!!
& that was just a 'thank you'.
Is there some way to get to the digest of this thread???
I seem to be lost.  Can't log on to new site.
I must be subscribed or I would not have received todays message.

PLEASE HELP A VERY CONFUSED FERN SUBSCRIBER.

THANKS
scarlatti@aol.com
we are having wonderful Santa Anna winds here in Southern Ca.......I I keep
running outside to see if my ferns have dried up yet.....sigh