PlatyceriumMadagascariense

This article says more about Platycerium
madagascariense in nature than I have seen anywhere in
one place.  I just thought it was nice that they took
the space to write about the Platycerium, separate
from the fern.

(For PC users at least, if you are looking for a word,
like Platycerium, that is supposed to be on that site,
you can do CONTROL-F for find, type in the word, and
Windows will find it, just like it does in any text
document)

Now and then I do a Google search for Platycerium
sites, and this one showed up.  It was new to me.

Roy Vail,
Mena, Arkansas USA
Zone 7a