Re: re: spider mite

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] re: spider mite
  • From: "Jan Carr" jancarr@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:21:02 +1000

Hi Bob,

We had a problem a few years ago with spider mite and used metholated
spirits mix at the rate of 75% water and 25% metho, pyrethrum or
confidor. Confidor not as savage on the plants, also you could try
vinigar and water, that worked for me on mealy bugs, they hate it.

Hope you have a bit of success.

Jan

P.S We havn't seen much on the fern net since the address was changed, i
was thinking it was to cold over there.

>From: Bob Needham >Reply-To: ferns@hort.net >To: ferns@hort.net
>Subject: [ferns] test email >Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 15:39:24 -0800 (PST)
> >Reply only if you want to. > >It seems that Fernet has been very quiet
lately. > >Is something broken on my end, or is everyone just having a
good vacation? > >I have a question about spider mites that I would like
to post. >-BN :) >