Re: fragrant ferns

  • Subject: Re: [ferns] fragrant ferns
  • From: "mr.fern" mr.fern@bigpond.com
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 01:45:00 +1100

Hi everyone,
Tree ferns may not be listed as scented ferns, but whenever we set up a
display, we have people coming up to comment how they knew we were at the
venue because they could smell the "bush" (forest) and were drawn to it.  Is
it a fragrance?  I think so.  Better than cheap soap.
Rosemary Vulcz
The Otways